PDA

View Full Version : Crew Chief not recognizing voice commands

Dave65
04-12-2017, 22:11
Can some body help. I have attempted to use voice commands. When I test it it says it can hear me. When a ask for a pit request or any other command it asks to repeat

The Iron Wolf
04-12-2017, 22:36
Can some body help. I have attempted to use voice commands. When I test it it says it can hear me. When a ask for a pit request or any other command it asks to repeat
If CC says it can hear you, then your setup is correct and you are almost there :)

Try issuing some commands, then check the CC console output window. Search for text "Confidence" and see what confidence value it is recognizes your requests with. The default confidence (search in preferences) is 0.5. If you see text like "how long to go, Confidence=0.42556" then CC will reject this command, because confidence is below 0.5.

I am personally running confidence of 0.2, as this accepts more commands (sometimes it recognizes them wrong though). I also noticed that recognition success greatly varies on microphone volume, boosting features like boost or AGC and microphone itself. So you need to experiment. If you are stuck, please send us your console output.

SebKun
07-05-2019, 13:21
How do you test a new voice command macro, without running the game?

edit : i found out, just reading the log window