PDA

View Full Version : Sound pack not downloading...

Captain Sloth
01-11-2017, 18:46
So i want to use CC for rF2, but when i try to download the sound pack it stops downloading when it's almost finished. (it freezes the app to) do i just have to wait it out or is there an actual fix to this?
I already re-installed it, opened it as administrator and used some different compatability modes.

Regards,

Sparten
01-11-2017, 19:12
Try and wait it out it was also a long time installing on my end, or you can try and go in to the properties and set "Prefer alternative download site" to enabled

mr_belowski
01-11-2017, 19:24
yeah, looks like we got download speed issues at the moment. I'll give the site owner a nudge and see if there's a problem at their end.

the freezing thing at the end of the download is usually the app unpacking the .zip file that it's just downloaded - there are a lot of sounds and it can take a while

SteveWTW
11-11-2017, 21:40
yeah, looks like we got download speed issues at the moment. I'll give the site owner a nudge and see if there's a problem at their end.

the freezing thing at the end of the download is usually the app unpacking the .zip file that it's just downloaded - there are a lot of sounds and it can take a while

I had this issue with the Windows reporting that the application is not responding the give it a little time at it works. Might be worth putting a note in the install notes about this.