PDA

View Full Version : CosyRacingCommunity - member names

Mr Chip
13-09-2017, 11:50
Hi Jim,

Previously you have (very generously), added a number of our communities' names to this app, which makes the racing so much more enjoyable!

I used to put names on the spreadsheet, and be grateful when you had a chance to add them. I notice that the spreadsheet has been locked to view only (I know this has been an issue in the past), and was wondering if you could still add names provided?

oOBATOo
13-09-2017, 12:16
Speaking from a personal view point I think what Jim(CC) needs is donations and support.
Perhaps they will be added to the list when he gets some spare time.

Mr Chip
13-09-2017, 12:32
I appreciate what you are implying, but I have supported (as have many of our members).

The fact is that the spreadsheet has had a few names on it for months now. This is just not like Jim, so either the spreadsheet is just no longer used, or he doesn't want to add "community" names.

I don't think it's about "when he gets time" - he has always been very accommodating ;)

mr_belowski
13-09-2017, 13:34
Hey guys,

As I'm sure you've noticed, the app has been evolving really fast over the last couple of months. This has sapped all my free Crew Chief time - just keeping on top of the new features, bugs and other changes means I have had no time at all to record more personalisations and driver names. This doesn't mean I won't do it, and doesn't mean I'm waiting for additional donations. I'm just waiting for things to settle down on the development front, and waiting for a bit of free time to allocate to doing recordings.

I know this is frustrating but I can't really be any more specific here. I'm busy at work, busy at home with my family, and simply don't have enough time at the moment.

Rest assured I *will* catch up on these requests but I can't say when. The impending release of PCars 2 is likely to add a lot of additional development work to my schedule, so it'll be some time before I can do this.

Mr Chip
13-09-2017, 23:11
No problem Jim.

Thank you for the acknowledgement. Enjoy family time - I sure know its precious. Ill keep an eye out for any developments, and continue to use your awesome app :)