PDA

View Full Version : Private Qually

Goanna
04-08-2017, 23:56
I've noticed recently that if qually is set to private I still get the spotter calls for 3 wide, yellow in sector 1 etc.... Is there a way to set it so that if qually is private no spotter calls are made? Currently I turn off the spotter for private qually, and that may very well be the best solution, just thought I'd ask.

Cheers

G

The Iron Wolf
05-08-2017, 01:39
I'll check it out. Are there any vehicles on the track other than yours? I don't think there's any special logic to turn spotter off depending on session though (other than Formation lap).

Goanna
05-08-2017, 01:58
Yes and no.... Everyone is on track at he same time but can only see themselves on track(also cannot crash into anyone else)... There is a setting in the player.json file that tells whether qually is private or not, so whether this translates to an output that you can capture or not I don't know.

Cheers

G

The Iron Wolf
12-08-2017, 18:53
Goanna - just wanted to let you know that I am heads down busy with frozen order during formation/FCY, it is a big work item. I will add your request to the known issues queue, but since there's workaround (turn CC off) and we don't do anything like this in CC already, I have to be frank it won't be prioritized high on my list, I hope you understand as I have only ~5 hours a week for this effort and have to aim for biggest impact work.

Goanna
12-08-2017, 21:48
It's all good, whenever it happens it happens....like you said there is a workaround.

cheers

G