PDA

View Full Version : Lucky dog

Dragginyota
20-04-2020, 03:10
I am not getting spotter info when I’m
The lucky dog or when I need to watch for a lucky dog coming on the outside.

mr_belowski
20-04-2020, 12:17
the spotter calls are disabled during caution periods as far as I can remember. Is this iRacing or RF2?

Dragginyota
20-04-2020, 12:22
It’s in iRacing

mr_belowski
20-04-2020, 12:25
I don't think there's a way for us to recognise that an overlap is caused by the lucky dog coming around, so there's no way to enable spotter calls for just this opponent car. It might be possible to enable spotter calls for the player if he's the lucky dog. Or it might be possible to (optionally) enable spotter calls for caution periods but I doubt this would work well - you'd just get constant calls. To be honest, I don't even know if the game sends overlap data at all during cautions. Maybe Morten has some pearls of wisdom here - he's our resident iRacing expert (I don't play it)

Brian Ruisi
20-04-2020, 13:54
I’ve never found a way to hear it in crew chief. My solution was to turn on the spotter in iRacing, and just set it to text only. That way I can listen to crew chief… And I will see the Lucky dog message, etc.… On the screen.

Sparten
20-04-2020, 14:58
The data is not exposed by iracing and working out who when and where is almost impossible do to insufficient opponent data provided by iracing.