PDA

View Full Version : microphone sensitivity & black box commands

alienbrain
31-01-2020, 02:08
I've been having two issues.
1. In voice recognition, the app is repeatedly picking up very low sounds, such a simply breathing a little hard, and constantly replying all race long with 'I don't understand, ect'. Is there away to maybe adjust the microphone sensitivity so it takes a louder sound to provoke a reply command? I'm currently using a VR headset and use it's built-in microphone. It seems to have gotten worse over the past week or so.

2. In iRacing, it no longer recognizes any of my blackbox commands. I've been using commands such as 'black box relative, or black box fuel, ect' ever since loading the app several months ago without issue, but for the past few days it no longer recognizes any of those commands. Everything else still gets an appropriate response. The issue may have been timed with a recent update

Thanks

Sparten
31-01-2020, 03:09
try this http://thecrewchief.org/showthread.php?1419-Crew-Chief-Doesn-t-Hear-My-Commands&p=6395&viewfull=1#post6395

TheShogun
26-07-2022, 19:00
I've been having two issues.
1. In voice recognition, the app is repeatedly picking up very low sounds, such a simply breathing a little hard, and constantly replying all race long with 'I don't understand, ect'. Is there away to maybe adjust the microphone sensitivity so it takes a louder sound to provoke a reply command? I'm currently using a VR headset and use it's built-in microphone. It seems to have gotten worse over the past week or so.

2. In iRacing, it no longer recognizes any of my blackbox commands. I've been using commands such as 'black box relative, or black box fuel, ect' ever since loading the app several months ago without issue, but for the past few days it no longer recognizes any of those commands. Everything else still gets an appropriate response. The issue may have been timed with a recent update

Thanks

I see this is an old thread. But I'm having the same issue and with a similar setup. Did the link Spartan provided solve the issue for you?