PDA

View Full Version : Observations

oOBATOo
20-07-2017, 09:22
Hi Mr Belowski
Ive been hammering round Monza in Project cars(1).
I keep getting an "Brake temp are fine message" which appears as if I asked hows the temp's at least that's how it sounds, as if a question had been asked. It appears odd as I am not using voice recognition to ask/communicate. Let me know if you need console log and its for version 4.7.7.3 This is during practice and as far as Iam aware not repeated, it a repeatable feature, in the practice session but only occurs once around lap 6-7, initially you say tires and brakes are cold but surly it does not take 6 laps for them to warm up.:cool:
--
oOBATOo The tester.

oOBATOo
20-07-2017, 11:46
This brakes fine message comes towards the end of practice third lap not the seven laps as I had thought even with the latest
Are you basing the reading of actually temps of brakes or just by lap three their good?????

I ask as I aggressively warmed the brakes and made sure they where up to temp but still this message.

oOBATOo
14-08-2017, 10:55
Where V=4.7.8.6 spotter calls missed loads.
Thats the latest observation where spot = Matt PC1X64 have the log saved if u needed holler.

oOBATOo
22-09-2017, 02:15
Well its very early in the game its 03:00 and Project cars 2 has only been out for 3 hrs.
Their is a setting in Project cars 2 to use project cars 1 udp shared memory I can confirm this works as expected(Full race never done YET)
However Jim if you set the program (Project cars 2) to use project cars 2 udp your program CC falls silent, no calls nothing as expected its still to be mapped.
Thats my observations at this early stage, cracking game project cars 2 highly recommend.:cool:

oOBATOo
26-09-2017, 17:10
Trying to make a video with Project cars 2 and CC getting Jim saying "tires are cold watch out" However the onscreen graphics show tires warm if not hot :confused: will try again also no named calls despite being set Jim to "Steve"!! Not sure if not working correctly. 4802 in operation.