PDA

View Full Version : Glitching during initial CC playback

zirouk
22-11-2019, 17:27
Hi,

I've used CC a lot but infrequently for the past few months however I've got an issue that seems to have crept in about 1 month ago, I can't say for sure. I thought this was just my machine needed a reboot, but I've restarted and it's still the same - even updated to the latest version.

Basically, when I press the PTT, the beep sometimes doesn't really play out properly - sometimes I catch the end of the beep, sometimes it doesn't play at all. Then, when crew chief responds, it misses the first part of the response. It's like the CPU is momentarily locked up when it's trying to play audio.

Any ideas? Is anyone else struggling with similar?

The Iron Wolf
22-11-2019, 17:56
I noticed beep not playing sometimes on PTT as well but have not had time to investigate yet. Are you using nAudio audio output?

You may want to play with various "block" properties (search for "block" in search dialog) and "insert beep out in" properties to see if anything affects this behavior.

zirouk
22-11-2019, 21:33
I noticed beep not playing sometimes on PTT as well but have not had time to investigate yet. Are you using nAudio audio output?

You may want to play with various "block" properties (search for "block" in search dialog) and "insert beep out in" properties to see if anything affects this behavior.

So in game it was fine, and now it seems fine out of the game too. Can't repro anymore. Odd.