PDA

View Full Version : Ac and crew chief problem

Taz
23-09-2019, 15:09
Hi all,

I had problems with AC few weeks ago and bite the bullet and deleted everything from it. Now running a vanilla AC with mods I just use.

Want to run CC again with whole racing online. But the app isn't working. I get the test come though. But nothing during the game or race.

Any help would be much appreciated

dh2909
18-01-2020, 07:51
Hi all,

I had problems with AC few weeks ago and bite the bullet and deleted everything from it. Now running a vanilla AC with mods I just use.

Want to run CC again with whole racing online. But the app isn't working. I get the test come though. But nothing during the game or race.

Any help would be much appreciated

I am having the same issue, works fine on PC2 and Iracing. But not working with assetto corsa after I did a reinstall.

I have tried unistalling and reinstalling both game and CC, but no success.

Did you manage to solve the problem?

canuk
19-02-2020, 15:30
I'm also having CC problems, it does the radio check but nothing in game, but up to last week it was working just fine. It works fine with the other sims.

Dragon
11-01-2021, 11:55
I'm also having CC problems, it does the radio check but nothing in game, but up to last week it was working just fine. It works fine with the other sims.

Hey buddy, did you managed to get this resolved? im facing the same issues.

Let me know, thanks!

canuk
11-01-2021, 15:34

Let me know, thanks!

Hi

I ended up removing and installing AC the CC and all was fine, still a mystery as to why it would not work.

Take care
Canuk

dh2909
12-01-2021, 04:33

Let me know, thanks!

I did, but not sure how I did it lol.

I went through the whole of the Content manager and made sure every possible addon option around Crew Chief was ticked. I think I had to do something else too but can't remember what it was. I haven't played the games in ages!

Dragon
12-01-2021, 14:53
http://thecrewchief.org/showthread.php?2116-Radio-Check-OK-but-no-ingame-chatter&p=8470#post8470