PDA

View Full Version : "Chief" Command for anything i say

Will Cannon
18-09-2019, 03:15
So after i updated. Now everything i say pretty much the app takes it as im saying the trigger word. So its constantly beeping like im said the trigger word. I have tried to unistall and reinstall also tried to reconfigure windows speech and also restored crew chief all to default settings. I was also going to program a key to hit to trigger it but cant figure out how to do that either. Please help LOL

mr_belowski
18-09-2019, 11:26
try reverting to the older speech recognition engine:

http://thecrewchief.org/showthread.php?1332-Crew-Chief-Keeps-Calling-Out-Drivers-As-If-I-Asked-Every-5-Seconds&p=6049&viewfull=1#post6049

kuhaufleitung
30-10-2019, 15:38
Hello,
right now I'm experiencing the same problem.
I already tried to disable "Prefer Windows speech recognition engine" but it then asks me to download one of the speech recognition files. (using MSSpeech_SR_en-GB_TELE.msi right now)
Additionally I tried to train the voice recognizer. No success.
When installing Win10 in the beginning it has been set to german. Later on I changed it to english. Whenever I open the windows speech recognition settings app it reverts its default language to german.
Could that be the reason why CrewChief is getting confused with voice commands?

If any log are needed, let me know.

Crazy
31-10-2019, 11:10
Hello :)
I have the same problem
I use windows in french
but I understand English and I would like to give orders to Crew Chief in English :cool:
and it possible to use it in English with the windows in French?

Edit:
now is working!
I downloaded the pack here: https:// drive.google.com/file/d/0B4KQS820QNFbY05tVnhiNVFnYkU/view
1: I uninstall all
SpeechPlatformRuntime.msi
MSSpeech_SR_en-GB_TELE.msi
Crew Chief V4
2: install in this order:
SpeechPlatformRuntime.msi
MSSpeech_SR_en-GB_TELE.msi
Crew Chief V4

now he accepts the button to speak with Crew Chief
but he tells me he does not understand what I'm saying
maybe I have bad accent :D
working in windows 10 French whit Crew Chief in Inglish :)

kuhaufleitung
01-11-2019, 18:00
Wow that actually did it. Thank you so much. Totally forgot to install "SpeechPlatformRuntime.msi"... Reading is hard sometimes.

Crazy
02-11-2019, 12:13
Wow that actually did it. Thank you so much. Totally forgot to install "SpeechPlatformRuntime.msi"... Reading is hard sometimes.

;)