PDA

View Full Version : Pitstop command suggestion

Jason Powell
02-09-2019, 23:40
I couldn't find where to put suggestions so I'll leave it here. I been struggling with pit commands for a while now and figured out why, After I say pitstop I always forget to say "change" before saying right tires. And when I do remember to say "change" before my phrase, I useally always say change "four" tires instead of change "all" tires. Maybe it's just me or maybe it's an american thing but I struggle so badly with this in the heat of the moment. It's just habit to say it the way I'm use to, I even have notes wrote down beside me but it's still hard to read in the moment and I still even wrote down "four" instead of "all" in my notes. So this is my suggestions:

"Pitstop four tires" / changes all four tires
"Pitstop right sides" / changes right side tires
"Pitstop left sides" / changes left side tires
"Pitstop no tires" / clears all tire selections
"Pitstop no fuel" / clears fuel refueling

Jason Powell
18-09-2019, 22:20
Nothing?

mr_belowski
19-09-2019, 08:55
have you tried overriding the speech recognition config file yourself and making these changes? In you installation folder, look for CrewChiefV4/speech_recognition_config.txt, it's all explained in there. Or see this file in the source repo: https://gitlab.com/mr_belowski/CrewChiefV4/blob/master/CrewChiefV4/speech_recognition_config.txt

Jason Powell
19-09-2019, 10:31
I've really messed things up now! I don't understand how to do this and now I can't even talk to CC anymore

Jason Powell
19-09-2019, 10:53
Well, got the button working again, but I can't find CrewChiefV4/speech_recognition_config.txt, and this https://gitlab.com/mr_belowski/CrewC...ion_config.txt make no sense to me what so ever. It's like rocket science to me, I can't follow it or understand what it's talking about.

mr_belowski
19-09-2019, 12:06
create a file in C:\Users\{USERNAME}\AppData\Local\CrewChiefV4\

(where USERNAME is your PC username - you might need to enable 'show hidden files and folders').

this file should be called speech_recognition_config.txt

In this file add this:

PIT_STOP_CHANGE_ALL_TYRES = pitstop four tires
PIT_STOP_CHANGE_RIGHT_SIDE_TYRES = pitstop right sides

and so on - add each of the SRE commands you want to override and the app will override the default commands (in C:\Program Files (x86)\Britton_IT_Ltd\CrewChiefV4\speech_recognitio n_config.txt, or somthing like that) with the ones you set in the file you just created. You can override as many or a few as you like. You can also directly edit the file in the Program Files folder but this file will be overwritten whenever the app is updated so you'd lose your changes

Jason Powell
19-09-2019, 18:15
Thank you so much and thank you for being patient with this ole hillbilly! It works perfect now therefore I will donate. Have a blessed day and again thank you so much!!

mr_belowski
19-09-2019, 20:58
No problem, and thanks for the donation :)