PDA

View Full Version : can the lap times and distance ahead and behind be to the thousandth

James_e_Vining
06-08-2019, 15:48
There are a lot of instances where the lap times are said and since it currently only goes to the hundredth is well quite inaccurate.
For instance in the Time Attack I am .004 off from being Number 1 in the tracks fastest lap time. But would not know I was even that close since it always rounds up say I ran a 14.996 it would say I ran a 15.00.
I have missed the pole on a few occasions by less then .01

I do not know if other sims are capable of the .001 but in iRacing it would be very useful.

James_e_Vining
25-08-2019, 10:28
I suppose the lack of replies means No Or to most people it is not that important to call out thousandth instead of hundredths?

mr_belowski
25-08-2019, 12:00
There's no support for thousandths. There's an option to force the app to always use hundredths but that's the limit of its laptime accuracy

James_e_Vining
26-08-2019, 17:45
Ok no prob, I just thought since i see Iracing report in thousandth in the CC window it was something that could be done,
But then you would have to go and do all the voice for every thousand and that would be a task and I doubt most people worry about it that much.
I can always just set the delta to be on all the time in iRacing