PDA

View Full Version : Fuel calculation in weight?

TOCA2FREAK
02-07-2019, 18:48
Hi,

I've just started driving the HPD in iRacing. This race involved a pitstop and I asked CC "How much fuel do we need?". CC responded with how many litres I had to put in at the stop. However this car calculates the fuel in weight (kg). Is there anything I need to do to get CC to tell me fuel in weight? Or is this not implemented?

Thanks. ;)

JoakimBL
03-07-2019, 06:55
Funny I had the exact same question/request. FYI, if you ask crew chief to fuel via voice command or macro/text, it still works, as iRacing figures out the conversion. So if CC tells you that you need 15 liters, and you ask to put in say 16 liters, you still get the correct amount of fuel added in kg.

TOCA2FREAK
04-07-2019, 21:06
Oh I didn't know you could ask CC how much to put in at the stop. What is the voice command for that? ;)

TOCA2FREAK
28-07-2019, 16:22
Funny I had the exact same question/request. FYI, if you ask crew chief to fuel via voice command or macro/text, it still works, as iRacing figures out the conversion. So if CC tells you that you need 15 liters, and you ask to put in say 16 liters, you still get the correct amount of fuel added in kg.

How do you do this? I can't figure it out. :eek:

James_e_Vining
06-08-2019, 15:56
if you have voice activated and the crew chief can hear you ( ask Can you hear me?) and he says yes then prior to pitting say
Pitstop Add (# of literes you want added) or
if you only have 1 Stop then say
Pitstop Fuel to the end.

James_e_Vining
06-08-2019, 16:00
@TOCA2FREAK or check this out I copied so I had a hard copy to have handy when needed.
One is a list of all the iRacing pit commands and the other is the CC Voice commands available

I would print these if I were you and keep them handy to use when needed or go over prior to a race etc.

I hope this helps.