PDA

View Full Version : RRLeagues Interview - Thank you

Tnadz
21-06-2019, 00:21
Big thanks and shout out to RRL, Jim and the entire CC team for the interview and the amazing work you've done. It really highlights a lot of the detail and thought that has been applied over time.

https://rrleagues.com/forum/index.php?threads/crew-chief-turns-4-%E2%80%93-exclusive-interview-with-jim-britton.1428/

This software that started as a minor tweak for PCars and evolved into the organically immersive and essential sim racing program it is today, couldn't have happened without Mr. Britton, his team that have done phenomenal work with multiple integrations and upgrades and, of course, Claire. There's clearly an astounding amount of effort and time that has gone into this work and I think I speak for all of us in the racing community who use it when I say thank you for making our races even better and more realistic.

You're most humble in your interview but you should be absolutely proud of what you lot have accomplished. Cheers.

Si Fillingham
21-06-2019, 11:47
Well said, Tnadz!

Couldn't imagine racing without it.

And you're right, Jim sounds most humble and that he knows what he's talking about! was a nice interview indeed.

Si Fillingham
21-06-2019, 11:48
posted in 2 replies so i can get forum permission to post links and then post the original interview post!