PDA

View Full Version : Clear tires voice command

SebKun
17-04-2019, 00:27
Hello,

I'm using CC for 6 months now, and I'm happy with it so , obviously gave some donations as fair work deserve fair reward :)
Also as a game dev I must say I'm quite impress with what this app.

Anyway, I have a question for iRacing.

1 - Is there an official up to date manual on the forum somewhere ? Like all the default command , generic, and iRacing specifics.
2 - I found somewhere that there was a voice command "pitstop clear tires". But didnt manage to have it working.
Most voice command I use are "black box relative" "black box standings" etc.. with saying "chief" first.
But never manage to have all my tires uncheck in the black box tire when saying "pitstop clear tires" or "pitstop clear all tires"

I also managed to create my own commands like "say pass left" "say pass right"

So I tried my own "clear tires" that text #cleartires , but I never managed to get the app write it in the chat.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Seb

Sparten
17-04-2019, 04:11
First of all make sure that "Enable iRacing pit stop voice commands" is enabled in properties.
The list in "Help and getting started" should contain a list of all the voice commands, there might be 1 or 2 that we forgot to add, or you can find them all in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Britton IT Ltd\CrewChiefV4\speech_recognition_config.txt" in the top of this file is also a small explanation on how to edit them.

Currently the macro commands does not support #, i'll see if its something that can be added without to much of a hassle.

SebKun
17-04-2019, 06:35
Hello Sparten,
I think the voices command are working as it recognise when I say "chief" ( little beep ) and if I say :
"chief" wait for beep "black box relative" it show the black box relative correctly even with my French accent :)

I also thing TCC knows already how to use the # commands as it already use it for settings the fuel when entering the pit lane right?

I'll take a look at the config file tonight, thanks a lot.

Sparten
17-04-2019, 09:29
Hello Sparten,
I also thing TCC knows already how to use the # commands as it already use it for settings the fuel when entering the pit lane right?

No its using a different method to send "pit stop .." commands, where it uses some already build in "macros" that the iRacing API accepts (PostMessage(...) ).
There source is here if you feel like poking around https://gitlab.com/mr_belowski/CrewChiefV4

Dan Morera
18-08-2020, 21:27
Hello,

I'm using CC for 6 months now, and I'm happy with it so , obviously gave some donations as fair work deserve fair reward :)
Also as a game dev I must say I'm quite impress with what this app.

Anyway, I have a question for iRacing.

1 - Is there an official up to date manual on the forum somewhere ? Like all the default command , generic, and iRacing specifics.
2 - I found somewhere that there was a voice command "pitstop clear tires". But didnt manage to have it working.
Most voice command I use are "black box relative" "black box standings" etc.. with saying "chief" first.
But never manage to have all my tires uncheck in the black box tire when saying "pitstop clear tires" or "pitstop clear all tires"

I also managed to create my own commands like "say pass left" "say pass right"

So I tried my own "clear tires" that text #cleartires , but I never managed to get the app write it in the chat.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Seb

Did you have to add any code or something in order for your black boxes to change? I keep trying Chief..beep.... blackbox fuel or any other and get no results. Other commands work ok. Checked my files in the cc folder and I can't see any lines for the black boxes.